Our firm handles cases involving injuries resulting from defective and unsafe properties. When an injury occurs from the negligence of a property owner, you may be able to receive compensation.
What To Do If You Are Injured In A Slip/ Trip and Fall
Common Slip/Trip and Fall Injuries
Our cases involve:
- Slip on wet floors
- Trips on broken or uneven pavement
- Injuries caused by snow and ice
- Falls from weak stairs and balconies
How We Prove Your Case
- Property owner had a duty of care to the injured party
- Property owner violated the duty of care
- The breach of the duty of care caused the injuries
- The injuries resulted in damages
Contact an Experienced Accident Attorney
Our firm is dedicated to defending your rights. We are not intimidated by large corporations and insurance companies, and we will work tirelessly to fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.
Do not go through this complex legal process alone and contact me today.